CALL FOR ARTWORK:
The BCAFN is now accepting logo concepts submissions, which should display a visualization of
the Champions Roundtable theme, “Economic Reconciliation” and, ideally, shall depict a
blending of corporate and First Nations’ cultures.
The artist selected will collaborate with an in-house graphic designer to ensure that the
integrity of the art remains intact while making sure that the art works as a logo and branding.
The logo and the artwork contained therein will be used in all branding pertaining to the
Champions Roundtable (letterhead, website etc).
The successful artist will receive a $500 honoraria; however, BCAFN will retain ownership of the
The successful logo will be selected on March 8, 2017, by the Champions Roundtable
representatives at the inaugural meeting in Vancouver, BC.
CHAMPIONS ROUNDTABLE LOGO CONTEST RULES:
- Contest is open to all BC First Nations artists from 13 to 30 years of age
- Contestants may submit one original entry.
- Entries may be done by free-hand in marker, ink, oil or acrylic or by computer.
- There are no colour restrictions; please refrain from using text.
- Each entry should be submitted in two formats: one in colour and one in black and
- The logo should not carry the name of the artist. The design of the logo must be original.
- The designer is responsible for proving its authenticity, should any complaints arise due
to similarities, likeness or comparison of the designs.
- BCAFN reserves the right to disqualify any entry on the basis of perceived violations of
intellectual property rights.
- All designs submitted for entry shall be considered as property of BCAFN, and as such,
- BCAFN further reserves the right whether or not to use the winning or non-winning
- The winning entry will be used as the official logo of the Champions Roundtable on all
correspondence and promotional material.
February 24, 2017
*Please submit a scanned copy (.PDF) or a (.JPEG) file.
SUBMISSIONS ARE TO BE SENT TO:
BC Assembly of First Nations
312-345 Chief Alex Thomas Way
Kamloops, BC V2H 1H1
Mobile: (250) 299-2275
Fax: (250) 314-1567
To view full posting for more info please click on the link below: