Tahltan Band – Temporary, Part-Time May Job Opportunity
The Tahltan Band is engaging members in Dease Lake and Telegraph Creek to revise the 2009 Comprehensive Community Plan (CCP). The revised Tahltan Band CCP will be a document to help our community plan for the future.
The Tahltan Band is looking for 2 CCP Survey Coordinators, one in Dease Lake and one in Telegraph Creek, to help collect community input for the CCP.
- Responsible for delivering and collecting completed surveys from members
- Help members complete the survey and clarifying any questions
- Input survey data into Survey Monkey
- Contribute to the success of the CCP by collecting input from as many members as possible
- Experience in customer service or door to door sales is an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Comfortable working independently with limited supervision
This is a temporary, part-time position. Orientation will be on the 1st of May in Dease Lake and the 2nd of May in Telegraph Creek. CCP Survey Coordinators will distribute, collect and input surveys throughout the month of May, with a maximum of 10 hours per week.
If you are interested in learning more or applying for the position, please contact Shana Dennis, Tahltan Band Manager. Call 250-235-3152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org