We are excited to invite you to the annual Test Drive NWCC weekend at the Northwest Community
College, Terrace Campus.
This program is on May 6 & 7, 2017 and is for students currently in grades
10, 11, and 12. This event will enable you to experience campus life by taking part in hands-on workshops and events on campus.
One-hour sessions will introduce students to a variety of academic and technical subjects including
Trades, Arts & Sciences (University Credit), Business, Health and Criminology. These will expose you to
different programs and career paths available at NWCC.
Student life is part of this experience so you will be able to take part in interactive and social activities
and events on campus.
- Test Drive NWCC is FREE. It includes 1 night accommodation, all meals (lunch & dinner
on May 6; and breakfast & lunch on May 7), healthy snacks and entertainment.
- Check-in: 11:00 am-12:00 pm on Saturday, May 6 in the Waap Haawk Cafeteria (building #11).
- Check-out: 2 pm-3 pm on Sunday, May 7 in the cafeteria.
- Overnight stay: You will be assigned a dorm room. Make sure to bring your own bedding.
- Transportation: If travelling from out of town, please arrange your trip to and from Terrace.
- Internet access: Students will have access to free Wi-Fi Internet on campus.
Sign up today!
Students and parents/guardians must fill out a Test Drive NWCC Application form.
You can stop by your nearest NWCC campus to drop off your forms
mail them to:
Northwest Community College
Attn: Danielle Richey
5331 McConnell Avenue
Terrace, BC V8G 4X2
If you have questions about Test Drive NWCC, please contact Danielle Richey at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 250.635.6511 ext 5427.