The application deadline for AltaGas’ Tahltan New Graduate Development Program has been extended toFebruary 15, 2014.
The two-year program provides new graduates with a challenging work experience that helps them move into successful careers at AltaGas. Graduates are paired with a mentor and experience different areas of AltaGas’ business through six month rotations.
AltaGas offers a competitive salary and benefits package in addition to opportunities for personal and professional achievement.
- Completed Bachelor of Commerce, Finance, Management, Science, Arts or Engineering
- Demonstrated team player with strong organization, analytical, time management and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- A positive attitude with a desire to learn and embrace change
- Self-starter with a proactive approach
- Familiarity with oil and gas terminology will be considered an asset
Qualified applicants are invited to email their resumes in confidence to Samantha Donnelly in AltaGas’ Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day February 15, 2014.